From Citywire Money
The independent guide to your financial life
- Thu, 12 Dec 2019 02:36:05 +0000: Thursday Papers: Saudi Aramco shares jump in trading debut - Latest News
And Federal Reserve signals indefinite pause on interest rates after triple cut to shore up economy.
- Thu, 12 Dec 2019 02:07:33 +0000: Overnight Markets: Wall Street inches higher after Fed rate decision - Latest News
Most S&P 500 sectors finished positive, with materials and technology leading the way.
- Wed, 11 Dec 2019 13:01:00 +0000: UK's biggest property fund flags £630m cash buffer after M&G shock - Latest News
Matt Jarvis, manager of £3.2 billion Legal & General UK Property, flags big cash buffer amid fears sparked by suspension of rival.
- Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:29:00 +0000: Nick Train: Man City price tag shows rival Man Utd is undervalued - Latest News
The $4.8 billion price tag placed on Manchester City football club has highlighted how undervalued its on-pitch rival is, says Nick Train.
- Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:01:59 +0000: FTSE 250 slumps as hung parliament prospects weigh - Latest News
Conservative lead in polls ahead of tomorrow's general election narrows, heightening chances of a hung parliament.