From Citywire Money
The independent guide to your financial life
- Tue, 19 Jun 2018 16:30:00 +0000: FTSE spins as trade war, profit alerts take their toll - Citywire Money: Latest News
UK stock market saw red again today as investors concerns grew over the impending US-China trade war and a spate of profit warnings sapped confidence further.
- Tue, 19 Jun 2018 16:28:00 +0000: Far-sighted Seneca cuts equities before 2020 downturn - Citywire Money: Latest News
Defensive value investors at Seneca Investment Managers prune their exposure to equities, particularly in Europe, as they prepare for an economic downturn in two years' time.
- Tue, 19 Jun 2018 04:30:00 +0000: The Expert View: CYBG-Virgin, Cineworld & Indivior - Citywire Money: Latest News
Our daily roundup of analyst commentary on shares, including SafeCharge and Volex.
- Tue, 19 Jun 2018 03:04:00 +0000: Tuesday Papers: Virgin Money agrees to CYBG takeover - Citywire Money: Latest News
And accountancy watchdog has singled out KPMG for 'unacceptable deterioration' of its audits.
- Tue, 19 Jun 2018 00:00:00 +0000: Overnight Markets: Wall Street inches lower amid US-China trade spat - Citywire Money: Latest News
Energy shares gained after oil prices rose in volatile trade ahead of this week’s OPEC meeting.