From Citywire Money
The independent guide to your financial life
- Sat, 24 Feb 2018 04:45:00 +0000: Saturday Papers: RBS records first profit in a decade - Citywire Money: Latest News
And rebels press May with demand for UK to stay in customs union with EU.
- Fri, 23 Feb 2018 16:52:00 +0000: FTSE falls to weekly loss as RBS and IAG weigh - Citywire Money: Latest News
Investors sell down RBS over lack of news on US Department of Justice case that could cost bank $12 billion.
- Fri, 23 Feb 2018 10:16:00 +0000: Mid-cap star stands by RPC despite plastics backlash - Citywire Money: Latest News
The investment case for RPC Group remains solid in spite of negative sentiment towards plastic packaging, according to AXA Framlington UK Mid Cap manager Chris St John.
- Fri, 23 Feb 2018 10:09:00 +0000: Buxton outlines his Vodafone-Liberty 'dream deal' - Citywire Money: Latest News
Old Mutual Global Investors' Richard Buxton says Vodafone should consider an asset swap with Liberty Global rather than an outright acquisition.
- Fri, 23 Feb 2018 07:24:00 +0000: Standard Life Aberdeen sells insurer to Phoenix - Citywire Money: Latest News
Standard Life Aberdeen has sold its insurance arm to Phoenix Group in a £3.2 billion deal.