From Citywire Money
The independent guide to your financial life
- Tue, 17 Oct 2017 04:01:00 +0000: The Expert View: Burberry, Merlin Entertainments & Hilton Food - Citywire Money: Latest News
Our daily roundup of analyst commentary on shares, including Aldermore and OneSavings Bank.
- Tue, 17 Oct 2017 03:25:56 +0000: Tuesday Papers: ConvaTec loses a fifth of its value on sales warning - Citywire Money: Latest News
And Credit Suisse is targeted for three-way break-up by activist hedge fund RBR exploiting impatience with turnround progress.
- Tue, 17 Oct 2017 03:20:36 +0000: Overnight Markets: US stocks inch up with financials - Citywire Money: Latest News
Investors looked ahead to the release of major corporate earnings this week.
- Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:56:00 +0000: Investors treating UK’s biggest fund unfairly, says Burdett - Citywire Money: Latest News
The underperforming £23 billion Standard Life Investments Global Absolute Returns Strategy (Gars) fund is being ‘penalised’ by investors who do not understand it, says fund picker Rob Burdett.
- Mon, 16 Oct 2017 11:17:00 +0000: Pound firms as wound group hurtles down FTSE - Citywire Money: Latest News
Buoyant mining shares shield FTSE 100 from profits warning by medical technology company ConvaTec, while pound trades higher.
By clicking above, you will leave this regulated site